Was overwhelmed by the skills, the mentality, the group intellect, the creativity, the kindness of the medical group at the G-20:
- a fully decked-out and staffed clinic/wellness center with several traditions of medicine practiced;
- a twenty-hour street medic school willing to deal with newcomers;
- an array of(probably more than 50)medics with various and complementary skill levels, all exhibiting intense determination to support and treat protesters around the clock, including jail support...co-ordinated by dispatch...
- planning meetings each day before each protest, facilitated by experienced medics;
- possibly even underutilized,
- discussion of extending treatment to underserved,host-city neighbors...
It has been my great fortune to be involved in an action with such high-quality people. cu next time. jones